We provide a wide-range of advisory services for companies, international organisations, global non-profits and government agencies.
Our suite of services cover strategy and transactions advisory covering business planning, project design, financial modelling, cost-benefit & value for money audits, impact assessments, project risk assessments, financial due-diligence, PPP project design, policy advisory, crisis management etc.
Our seasoned international advisory leaders bring decades of problem solving experience with Fortune 500 companies, emerging markets governments, Silicon Valley firms, small businesses, global philanthropies and non-profits, and international investors.
A business strategy is the means by which it sets out to achieve its desired ends.
If you have been selected for a business audit, here is what you need to know.
Restructuring your company could restore its viability and improve its liquidity position.
- Foreign Products See a Decline While Made in Ghana Products Increase Shelf Space July 20, 2022
- 2022 African Sovereign Wealth Funds Index June 27, 2022
- How global SWFs escaped a “Triple Drain” on their assets May 4, 2022
- Ghana’s Competitive Potential in the AfCFTA: A Country Competitiveness & Opportunity Assessment Report by Konfidants April 22, 2021
- How well are Made in Ghana products represented in Ghana’s leading supermarkets? March 15, 2021