We provide cutting edge research services for wide-ranging clients – corporates, investors, government agencies, non-profits, and international organisations.
Our teams of researchers, analysts, data scientists, econometricians and statisticians have decades of experience advising and consulting for multinationals, international development finance institutions, global institutions, top universities, and government agencies.
A business strategy is the means by which it sets out to achieve its desired ends.
If you have been selected for a business audit, here is what you need to know.
Restructuring your company could restore its viability and improve its liquidity position.
- Ghana’s Competitive Potential in the AfCFTA: A Country Competitiveness & Opportunity Assessment Report by Konfidants April 22, 2021
- How well are Made in Ghana products represented in Ghana’s leading supermarkets? March 15, 2021
- From Trade Wars to COVID-19, Africa’s Global Firms March On August 21, 2020
- African Sovereign Wealth Funds could Lose at Least $19 Billion Due to COVID-19 May 14, 2020
- COVID-19 to Shave Off at Least $2 Trillion in Sovereign Wealth Funds May 14, 2020